Happy hump day! I personally cannot wait until Friday, and I am more than half way there! My body is all out of whack with returning to school, and I am exhausted. I am excited for a nice long weekend! Do you have any fun plans for the upcoming long weekend?
Anyhow: here are a few of my favorite things right now….
- Workout music. Recently I have been exhausted, so I have needed my work out music to help me get pumped for my workout after work. My current favorite band to listen to while I work out is Imagine Dragons!
- Apples and peanut butter for a snack. So confession, I have a little bit of a peanut butter obsession, so anything with peanut butter on it makes for a great snack. With fall season quickly approaching though, all I have wanted to pair my peanut butter with is apples!
- Naps. Currently, a nap after work is a must! Even if it is just a quick half hour nap. My body hasn’t quite adjusted yet to waking up at 5am for work.
- Researching the National White Water Rafting Center in Charlotte. I am thinking I want to take a kayak lesson, and the National White Water Rafting Center looks like the perfect place to do so. I cannot believe I have been in Charlotte for a year, and I have not checked this place out yet!
- The Big Bang Theory. I just cant seem to get enough of Sheldon, Leonard, Raj, Howard, and Penny! I am constantly catching the reruns at night to unwind. Even though I have seen them all a million times.