I know its been a while, since I have posted! I have been a busy bee over here traveling between Charlotte, Pittsburgh, and New England! Now that things have started to quiet down, I finally have time to sit down and write a post. I have been so busy catching up on sleep the past couple of days that I have passed out before I could write a post.
So the new work outs keep rolling in. Earlier this week I tried a new arm work out that split up my biceps and triceps! I can feel the burn when I do this workout! So here it is:
- Wide Grip and Close Grip Barbell Curl Reps: 8/5/3 Sets: 3
- Preacher Curl Reps: 8/5/3 Sets: 3
- Standing Dumbbell Curl (alternate) Reps 8/5/3 Sets: 3
- Incline Dumbbell Curl (alternate) Reps 8/5/3 Sets:3
*The standing Dumbbell curl and Incline curl I switched off between until I achieved three sets of each.
Triceps (My Favorite!)
- Skull Crushers Reps: 8/5/3 Sets:3
- Dips Reps: 8/5/3 Sets:3
- Cable Press Downs Reps: 8/5/3 Sets:3
- V-Bar Press Downs Reps: 8/5/3 Sets 3
*The Cale Press downs and V-Bar press downs I switched off between until I achieved three sets of each.
In case the repetitions looks a little odd. I started doing pyramids in order to help increase muscle mass. When I do pyramids I start with 8 reps, then increase the weights and do 5 reps, and finally increase the weights one last time and do three reps.
What kind of arm work out do you do?